We are always looking for competent and motivated employees to support and advise our customers and business partners in a number of locations and regions.
We offer you a number of different ways of working with us.
We are always looking for competent individuals to provide cross-regional support for sophisticated new and existing customers and to advise potential customers.
You will suit our company if you are a strong communicator, you are able to convince and inspire, you work with discretion and you are committed to providing a service.
Besides these primary requirements, you will demonstrate the following important qualities:
- Very good German or English (including spoken)
- Excellent reliability
- Very strong orientation to the customer
- A flawless criminal record
- Stable financial circumstances
- Willingness to accept short-term appointments/assignments and to work at weekends and over public holidays if necessary
- Internet-capable computer
- Landline telephone and DSL internet connection
- Friendly and presentable appearance
- Understanding of cultural differences
- Willingness to manage stressful situations
- Ability to negotiate and act diplomatically
The following would be an advantage:
- Good local knowledge
- An additional foreign language (besides English or German)
- Good computer skills
- Applicable references
- Car driving licence